Senior Fullstack Engineer (Python Focus) – Emeryville, CA or Denver, CO
We are seeking a Senior Full-stack Developer (python) to become an integral part of our team!
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Own what you build as you architect, test, and refine the PickTrace platform
- Tackle a wide variety of technical problems throughout the stack and contribute daily to all parts of our code base
- Work with our support engineer team to understand customer pain points, come up with solutions – and then prototype, iterate and launch daily
- Be surrounded by individuals who are doing the best work of their lives and loving every moment of it
- Required Full-stack engineering experience in all of the following languages: Python & Postgress
- Evidence of exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application (e.g., well-designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms).
Engineers who have experience with web best practices such as A/B testing, test coverage.
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Minimum of 2 years of industry experience in engineering.
- We are currently not interviewing anyone with less than 2 years of industry experience for this role.
PickTrace is a Y Combinator backed software company that enables farmers to make informed decisions while enhancing data flow from the field and maximizing procedure efficiency. PickTrace provides true real-time analytics and simultaneously evaluates performance across an operationâs labor, harvest, and equipment.