About this Job
PickTrace is seeking a back-end developer to work closely with our customers and provide custom Python reports for clients. We also welcome experience in mobile development and UI/UX design! This paid internship provides exceptional work experience and the opportunity to develop project management skills. This position requires project leadership with emphasis on development, implementation, and maintenance of moderately complex to advanced python reports.
We’re lean and mean, and our looking for interns that are excited to work in the Ag Tech Industry!
Please submit a cover letter, along with your CV and include or link samples of your previous work.
Work Location: PickTrace Main Office in Emeryville, CA
- Python, SQL, Databases(postgres/sqlite) experience
- Experience presenting information, communicating ideas clearly and explaining technical subjects to technical and non-technical users.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Heavy emphasis on back-end experience
- Excellent creative thinking skills
OTHER HELPFUL SKILLS
- Linux (Ubuntu)
- Proven experience with html, css, bootstrap, jquery, java script a plus
- Git experience
- Relevant programming experience
- Availability to work in office
About PickTrace, Inc.
PickTrace is a Y Combinator backed software company that enables farmers to make informed decisions while enhancing data flow from the field and maximizing procedure efficiency. PickTrace provides true real-time analytics and simultaneously evaluates performance across an operation’s labor, harvest, and equipment.