Digital Design Artist Intern
Emeryville, CA & Cherry Creek, CO
About this Job
PickTrace enables farmers to make informed decisions while enhancing data flow from the field and maximizing procedure efficiency. PickTrace provides true real-time analytics and simultaneously evaluates performance across an operation’s labor, harvest, and equipment.
PickTrace is seeking current and future talent who are energetic and curious about innovation and technology. We believe that our people and their expertise are our biggest resource and we aim to encourage and challenge you, both professionally and personally. We offer a variety of developmental opportunities including a chance to work with world-renowned food brands as well as the opportunity to conduct business with domestic and international customers as we continue our rapid expansion.
We’re trying to solve real, challenging problems in agriculture. We are looking for people who aspire to perform at a higher level both individually and while working together as a team. You will have many opportunities to take an active role and demonstrate your skills. We expect a high level of individual initiative, assertiveness, and the willingness to take on responsibility. If you want to join us in an adventure to change the face of Ag, submit an application.
- Work closely with sales team to create marketing collateral
- Redesign company branding
- Research and understand market to evaluate best positioning
- Assist with designing booth and conference materials
- Creation of artwork and infographs for website
Desired Skills & Exeperience
- Expert digital and print design knowledge
- Advanced proficiency with Adobe suite of tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail quality and a can-do attitude
- Spanish proficiency a plus (Mexico & South America marketing materials)
- Understanding of software marketing and sales a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up like environment
- Ability to work in-office on occassion
We Offer the Following Benefits
- Competitive paid internship
- Awesome team and flexible startup environment
- The ability to grow quickly within the company
- Free coffee!
About PickTrace, Inc.
Workforce and harvest management software for large enterprise farms
PickTrace is a Y Combinator backed software company that enables farmers to make informed decisions while enhancing data flow from the field and maximizing procedure efficiency. PickTrace provides true real-time analytics and simultaneously evaluates performance across an operation’s labor, harvest, and equipment.