Sales & Marketing Intern
About this Job
PickTrace enables farmers to make informed decisions while enhancing data flow from the field and maximizing procedure efficiency. PickTrace provides true real-time analytics and simultaneously evaluates performance across an operation’s labor, harvest, and equipment.
PickTrace is seeking current and future talent who are energetic and curious about innovation and technology. We believe that our people and their expertise are our biggest resource and we aim to encourage and challenge you, both professionally and personally. We offer a variety of developmental opportunities including a chance to work with world-renowned food brands as well as the opportunity to conduct business with domestic and international customers as we continue our rapid expansion.
We’re trying to solve real, challenging problems in agriculture. We are looking for people who aspire to perform at a higher level both individually and while working together as a team. You will have many opportunities to take an active role and demonstrate your skills. We expect a high level of individual initiative, assertiveness, and the willingness to take on responsibility. If you want to join us in an adventure to change the face of Ag, submit an application.
- Work closely with the Sales & Marketing Team
- This is a heavy sales focused position
- Lead generation
- Extensive research of the industry, services offered, and how to better position PickTrace
- Assist with conference planning including everything from marketing giveaways to collateral
- Research and coordinate logistics to execute successful networking events and dinners
- Create and enhance marketing collateral such as documents, promotional items, etc.
- Provide overall support to the Sales & Marketing Team
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication, research, and analytical skills
- Attention to detail quality and a can-do attitude
- Spanish proficiency a major plus
- Understanding of software marketing and sales a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up like environment
- Ability to work in-office
We Offer the Following Benefits
- Competitive paid internship
- Awesome team and flexible startup environment
- The ability to grow quickly within the company – full-time position available upon graduation
- Great location: Emeryville close to restaurants/shops/public transit
HOW TO APPLY
Along with your resume & cover letter, please let us know the following (1-2 sentences max):
- Why are you interested in this role?
- Why are you interested in PickTrace?
- Is there anything else you’d like us to know about you?
About PickTrace, Inc.
PickTrace is a Y Combinator backed software company that enables farmers to make informed decisions while enhancing data flow from the field and maximizing procedure efficiency. PickTrace provides true real-time analytics and simultaneously evaluates performance across an operation’s labor, harvest, and equipment.